Professional legal services from Ukrainian immigration lawyer
Ukraine temporary residence permit cost not much compared to other countries and it is quite easy to obtain the document in a legal way with the professional legal assistance of a lawyer. Foreign citizens and stateless persons have many reasons to visit Ukraine again. In order to simplify the procedure for entering the territory of Ukraine and legalise their stay here, it is recommended to apply for a temporary residence permit in accordance with immigration laws. Among the most popular Ukraine temporary residence permit benefits are a freedom of movement without a visa during the validity of the document, a right for official employment, a right to apply for visa to another country from the territory of Ukraine.
What is a temporary residence permit (TRP) in Ukraine?
A Ukraine temporary residence permit is a document certifying the identity of a foreigner or a stateless person and confirming the legal grounds for temporary residence in Ukraine. Sometimes people call the document a Ukraine trc card or posvidka (posvitka).
Who can apply for a temporary residence permit in Ukraine?
Foreigners and stateless persons who are temporary legally staying in the territory of Ukraine as well as reached the age of 16 years or have not reached the age of 16 years, but who have arrived solo to Ukraine with education purposes – on the basis of the application forms, submitted in person OR have not reached the age of 16 years or recognised legally as incapable person – on the basis of application forms of the persons, mentioned in the paragraphs 2-13, Article 4, Law of Ukraine “On the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons”, to whom they have arrived for the purpose of family reunification.
How to obtain TRP in Ukraine?
In accordance with Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine On Legal Status of the Foreigners and Stateless Persons the temporary residence permit is issued to:
1) foreigner or stateless person who, according to the law, has arrived in Ukraine for for the purpose of employment;
2) foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of participation in technical assistance projects, registered according to the established procedure;
3) foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of preaching and delivering religious instruction, carrying out religious rituals or other canonical activity, upon invitation of religious organizations and in agreement with a public authority that performed registration of this religious organization;
4) foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of participating in the activity of branches, divisions, representative offices and other structural units of civil society (non-governmental) organizations of foreign states, registered according to the established procedure;
5) foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of employment at representative offices of foreign business entities in Ukraine, registered according to the established procedure;
6) foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of carrying out cultural, scientific or educational activity on the basis and according to the procedure established by international agreements of Ukraine or special programmes, a foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of participating in international and regional volunteer programmes or participating in the activity of organizations and institutions that engage volunteers on the basis of the Law of Ukraine on Volunteering, the information of which is present on the official website of Ministry of social policy of Ukraine;
7) foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of working as a correspondent or representative of foreign mass media outlets;
8) foreigner or stateless person who is the founder and/or participant and/or beneficiary owner (controller) of a legal entity registered in Ukraine and whose share of ownership or a foreign legal entity, the beneficiary (controller) of which is such foreigner or stateless persons, in the authorized capital of a Ukrainian legal entity is not less than 100 thousand EUR at the official exchange rate established by the National Bank on the date of a foreign investment;
9) foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of study;
10) foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of family reunification with persons who are Ukrainian nationals or who during their legal stay on the territory of Ukraine in cases listed in parts 3 – 13 of Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine “On the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons” has married the citizen of Ukraine;
11) foreigner and stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of family reunification with the persons specified in parts 2 to 13 of this Article and received a temporary residence permit shall be deemed to be legally present on the territory of Ukraine;
12) foreigner or stateless person, which have been released from Migrant Accommodation Centres for foreigners and stateless persons illegally staying in Ukraine on the basis of the court decision to cancel decision on their detention or forced expulsion from Ukraine, or those who prior to expiration of the maximum period of their stay in such Centres have not been expelled from Ukraine on the basis of absence of travel document, transport connection with their country of origin or other reasons outside their control;
13) foreigners and stateless persons who have duly concluded a contract for military service in the Armed Forces of Ukraine are considered to be those who legally temporarily reside on the territory of Ukraine for the period of the contract for military service in the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Temporary residence on the territory of Ukraine of such foreigners and stateless persons is confirmed by a military ticket of privates, sergeants and non-commissioned officers;
14) foreigner and stateless person who provided instructor (shooting, tactical, medical, radio, explosive and other) assistance to units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, other military formations formed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, law enforcement agencies of special purpose, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine involved in anti-terrorist operation, being directly in the areas of its conduct, and / or involved in the implementation of measures to ensure national security and defense, repel and deter armed aggression of the Russian Federation in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, being directly in the areas of their conduct, or voluntary formations that were formed or self-organized to protect the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine and together with the above units participated directly in the anti-terrorist operation, ensuring its implementation, being directly in the areas of the anti-terrorist operation during the period of its conduct, as well as those who took part in combat or service tasks of the anti-terrorist operation and / or measures to ensure national security and defense, repel and deter armed aggression of the Russian Federation in Donetsk and Luhansk regions together with the above units and volunteer formations and received a temporary residence permit, are considered to be on the territory of Ukraine on legal grounds, including in cases where the passport has expired or is subject to exchange, until the end of the temporary occupation of the territory of Ukraine by the Russian Federation within the meaning of the Law of Ukraine “On the peculiarities of the state policy to ensure the state sovereignty of Ukraine in the temporarily occupied territories in Donetsk and Luhansk regions”.
When to apply for TRP in Ukraine?
Applicants need to have long term visa type D (in accordance to the purpose of intended stay), on arrival to Ukraine they have to approach territorial department of State migration service of Ukraine or its state owned enterprises which are available in limited cities, not later than 15 working (24 calendar) days prior the expiration of visa, and with a certain package of documents depends on the category.
After the submission of documents the applicant has to wait about 15 working days to receive the ready document. In some cases the applicant might be invited for an interview by officers of authorities that prosecute illegal migration, in order to clarify the purpose of intended stay and other related details.
What if you do not have your own grounds for TRP in Ukraine?
As you can see at the moment there are 14 legal reasons for obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine. Our immigration lawyer can assess your requirements for intended stay in Ukraine and suggest possible options in accordance to that in order to pursue your best interests and protect from unpleasant problems such as refusal to issue a visa, temporary residence permit, its annual exchange or sudden revocation.
Violators of public order or “cheaters” who think that they outwitted state authorities will face penalties, deportation, entry ban, administrative or criminal liability
It is worth noting that you should not consider just buying such a reason for TRP in Ukraine or appropriate documents because state authorities of Ukraine have according rights to verify every application and if an applicant would fail to prove the purpose of intended stay in Ukraine it might result in refusal of the decision of issuance of the TRP.
For example, many foreigners from African, Middle East and Asian countries consider Ukraine as a destination for better employment opportunities and/or transit area and for this purpose consider obtaining a work visa based on work permit. However in case if such a person on arrival to Ukraine would not get employed officially, start to receive regular salary and pay taxes then the previously issued TRP can be revoked or migration service might refuse to extend its validity in the event of checking the absence of previously paid taxes. In addition, different sanctions will be set against such a person (penalties, deportation, entry ban, administrative or criminal liability).
The same applies to some foreigners from the EU and other west countries who come to Ukraine on work permits.
Thus, it is highly recommended to consider a right option on migrating to Ukraine in order to avoid unpleasant consequences.
So, what is the most reasonable and secure way of obtaining TRP in Ukraine in case of absence of its own grounds?
Every case is very individual. However, given that there are only 14 categories of applicants for TRP in Ukraine and one of them is about illegals released from detention facilities for violation of public order, means that actually there are 13 categories left, the most reasonable and safe ways are:
2) registration of business and buying of property;
Our immigration lawyer has a wide experience based on everyday legal practice on resolving various legal matters related to the rules of stay of foreigners in Ukraine, and will be pleased to provide appropriate legal counseling and services to assist you to pursue your best interests.
Please note that a preliminary legal counseling is free of charge only if it does not require significant spending of time and analysing a number of documents. Thus, our immigration lawyer is in position to listen to you or chat on messenger, however in case of individual approach and proper assessment of the case it will be a paid service.
Appeal refusal on issuance of residence permit in Ukraine or its revocation
Professional legal protection on appealing unlawful refusal to issue residence permit or its revocation
In some cases the applicant might be refused to obtain a temporary residence permit. If such a situation happened the applicant has a right to re-apply for TRP or to appeal the refusal decision. Our immigration lawyer provides a full scope of legal assistance on appealing refusal to issue residence permit or its revocation, through extrajudicial and litigation procedures.
Professional legal services of Immigration lawyer for obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine
AR MAX GROUP it is a boutique legal office that focuses on its narrow profile services for foreign nationals and stateless persons in Ukraine and who only plan to move to Ukraine, and provide a wide range of professional services on any matters related to visa, temporary residence permit, immigration, permanent residence permit, citizenship, refugee status, doing business, employment, legal protection in any cases with state authorities, appealing unlawful decisions of state authorities, representation of interests at litigation.
Why should you choose us?
Reviews of our clients speak best about the quality of our services
Through our narrow profile, we have gained a great deal of experience in solving any issues or problems listed above. The cost of our services is relatively acceptable, justified and not overestimated, and the quality of services at the highest level. When you will contact us once you no longer need to worry about your legal issues. Our experienced English-speaking licensed immigration lawyer will be your trusted and cost-effective partner. The legal office was established in 2014. The head office is located in Kharkiv city in the east of Ukraine.
Inactivity or contacting persons who do not have lawyer’s license might cause you irreparable damage and lead to unforeseen negative consequences.
The offers and prices indicated on the site are neither advertising nor an offer.
This article is for guidance only and does not replace individual legal advice. The use of this material in personal files without prior legal advice from a lawyer can cause you irreparable damage. The author does not guarantee the correctness, completeness, relevance or quality of the information provided. The author is not liable for damage resulting from the use of this article. This does not apply in cases where the damage was caused by intentional or gross negligence.
This content is protected by copyright. Use of materials posted on this site is allowed only with the written consent of the author. When using our materials, a link to this site is required.
Lawyer Ivan helped I and my sister with our visa application processes in Nigeria. We didn’t have to pay the “visa... guarantee fee”. His instructions were simple and made the process swift. I’ll highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️read more
AR MAX Group is reliable & efficient. Got in touch with them regarding expired temporary permit and within a few weeks... they got it resolved. You can always count on them to get the job done as soon as possible.Cheers guys!!!!read more
Ivan is an excellent specialist and a true professional! My fiance was refused a visa to Ukraine 2 months before our... wedding, we filed an appeal with Ivan's help and got a visa! Ivan led our case from the start to finish, he was always available and answered all possible questions. Moreover, he gave a consultation even after we got a visa to make sure we are prepared for passport control. Highly recommend!read more
I was planing to travel to Ukraine to get married to my fiance and host a wedding ceremony. even though all my papers... were correct and had an official invitation from my fiance through the consulate, my application was initially rejected. my fiance found ivan online and we agreed to proceed with him. within 10 days of appealing through Ivan my visa came through. he managed to get the consulate involved and did a lot of work that resulted in a positive outcome. Highly recomend dealing with him.read more
Хочу поблагодарить компанию AR MAX GROUP, в частности Ивана за проделанную работу. Настоящий профессионал своего дела.... Мне поставили запрет на въезд в Украину, совершенно не понятно по каким причинам, ведь я ничего не нарушал. Иван быстро во всем разобрался ( оказалось запрет могут поставить за неоплаченный штраф, даже если его оплатил, но не предоставил квитанции куда надо ). В корокие сроки Иван решил мою проблему и добился анулирования запрета.read more
Здравствуйте! Я очень благодарна компанию AR MAX GROUP! Особенную благодарность хочу выразить Goncharov Ivan! Исходя из... личного опыта могу смело заявить что Иван очень профессионал своего дело , очень тактичный , пунктуальный и умеет грамотно работать с иностранными гражданами ! У меня были проблемы с запретом о выезде на Украину и Иван помог мне в очень коротких сроках и за минимальную сумму ! Ещё раз огромное спасибо Goncharov Ivan!!!read more
I turned to Ivan for help to find out if there was a ban on entry and if my payment for the fine had come. Since more... than one service did not give me any answer, and I had plans to come to Ukraine as soon as possible, I turned to Ivan for help and he helped me find out all the necessary information in a short time and I managed to arrive as planned. All the necessary documents were sent to me by Ivan so that there would be no problems at the entrance, these documents were necessary and everything went quickly and easily! I want to say thank you very much for solving my problem and doing everything possible for my arrival! I recommend everyone who has problems with the entrance to immediately contact Ivan for help, do not try to solve it yourself, as you can make many mistakes that I made, but we were able to prevent them in time!read more
До того як ми з батьком моєї дитини, звернулись до пана Івана, він отримав 5 відмов в отримані візи до України. Пан... Іван добре виконав свою роботу, завжди був на зв’язку, консультував у всіх питаннях, і навіть йшов нам на поступки і корегував підготовлені документи декілька разів (в зв’язку зі змінами через карантин та іншими обставинами). Завдяки йому мій наречений отримав візу з першого разу після чергової подачі документів. Щиро рекомендую пана Івана, дуже йому вдячна і задоволена виконаною роботою.read more
Привет всем !!Была проблема с вьездом на Украину. Обратился к Ивану с просьбой помочь. Очень компетентный... специалист,все решилось быстро и с положительным для меня результатом. Всем рекомендую!!read more
Thanks forever...;Thank you for your devoted work....Thank God I got to know you..Five full months apart from my... wife,It turned out well with your help.Now there is no obstacle for me to come to Ukraine..And I owe it to you.Thank you again for everything..Good thing you are...Dear lawyer İVAN I wish ease in your work.God bless you from evil forever..YOURS TRULY...🇹🇷✈️🇺🇦read more
Ivan is a great expert, both knowledgeable and has lot of experience in handling foreigners' cases. Fantastic to work... with and discuss nuances of the case. Speedy delivery of his service led my case to success after ridiculous 3 visa rejections. Greatest example and proof that positive decision can be granted by the means of proper management of the law which Ivan does excellent.read more
Я очень благодарна компании AR MAX GROUP в лице профессионала, миграционного адвоката Ивана Гончарова. Консультация,... подготовка документов и получение решения нашего вопроса прошли доброжелательно, быстро и точно. Я смело рекомендую пользоваться услугами AR MAX GROUP. Лучший сервис!read more
Иван очень быстро помог решить сложный вопрос отмены запрета на въезд в Украину. Сама процедура заняла около 2 с... половиной недель. Он постоянно был на связи, терпеливо отвечал на все вопросы. Шел на контакт и встречался, когда это было нужно. В конце концов, он просто очень вежливый, приятный в общении и адекватный юрист. Он берется за сложные и оч сложные миграционные проблемы и успешно их решает. Это был приятный опыт сотрудничества для меня! Мои лучшие рекомендации!!read more
I will really love to thank Armax group and Mr Ivan for the legal assistance provided for me in getting my appeal. At... first I was skeptical but I gave him a trial and he did his best to ensure I got the visa.Thank you so so much.read more
AR MAX group is faithful and wonderful,l was rejected visa,but with the help of AR MAX,l am with my family today in... ukraine,so l say thanks to AR MAX group,you remain the best,and thanks again to Ivan for your professionally job😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂read more
My daughter was denied students visa to Ukraine where she intends to study medicine. I had provided every document... including invitation letter from the university, bank statements , sponsorship letter and others needed for Ukraine visa to VFS global ,Dakar. Yet the embassy says we did not prove the purpose of stay in Ukraine ( as per the refusal letter)I felt unfairly treated and decided to make an appeal. Having no idea as to how to write the appeal letter, I went to the internet and googled " Immigration lawyers in Ukraine" I found Armax group and met them on WhatsApp. Immediately they swung into action, in a space of one month the passport with the visa securely sticked in it was in my mail box !!! Armax group are pragmatic and results oriented immigration agency. I recommend them to all who need their services. Ekow Brakwah ( Guinea Bissau)read more
Trusted Legal practitioner, offers Legal services and counseling on wide range of issues! Affordable services and swift... response.. Mr Ivan is readily available for services and counseling too! Highly recommendedread more
Before finding u Mr.Ivan, we received two visa refusals to Ukraine. But when u took care of our case, everything went... perfectly and in a short time we got a positive result. We are extremely grateful to u for your work. You are a true professional in your business. You are like St. Nicholas, who gives happiness. We will definitely recommend u to anyone who needs quality legal assistance. Thank you.read more
I was denied my visa application and then we contacted with the lawyer mr. Ivan and he accepted our case and he realy... did a great job and professionally and helped me and my fiancée a lot until I got the visa and now after this experience I advise everyone with confidence to deal with AR MAX GROUPread more
I would like to share an interesting story with my fellow applicants at Ukraine Embasy. I had applied for a long time... study visa in Nairobi and got a refusal as a feedback, then I decided to do an appeal with the help of Mr Ivan the appeal went successfully i managed to get my visa and very fast , he’s very well understanding lawyer and very good too in English and he’s quick at responding to every type of questions you would like to know. so I would recommend any body who wants to do an appeal to face Mr Ivan he’s trustworthy too Thanks .read more
AR MAX Group very faithful and one of the most trustable law firm company in Ukraine.Thank you so much Advocate Mr Ivan... sir.They provide me a valuable service with good responses and done my work within given time.when you want any kind of legal information you can try to contact with him.I hope you will be satisfied with his work.Again thank you so much AR MAX GROUP.read more
AR MAX Group !! Is one of the most trustable law firm company in Ukraine. Thank you so much Advocate Mr.Ivan..They... provide me a valuable service with efficient responses and done my work within given time. Due to the service of this company we foreigners feel safe to share legal matters with ARMAX and get it done on time.read more
5 * service. Ivan is professional and pays close attention to detail. He assisted me in applying for a visa for my... mother and it was very reassuring to have someone so knowledgeable to guide us. it was a pleasure doing business with him.read more
Very helpful group in legal services. Mr. IVAN is really helpful and knowledgeable person. Removed my entry ban within... 2 weeks that too at a very affordable cost. Best legal services group in Ukraine.read more
The service they provide is ultimate and Ivan is a easy going person and knows english well so that foreigners can... communicate with him I prefer this group very much good hospitality great workread more