Foreign citizens and stateless persons have many reasons to visit Ukraine again. In order to simplify the procedure for entering the territory of Ukraine and legalize their stay here, it is a reasonable soilution to apply on temporary residence permitin accordance with Ukraine immigration laws.
Ukraine immigration legislation prescribes the following below terms.
Who can apply on temporary residence permit in Ukraine?
Service recipients can be аoreigners and stateless persons who are temporary legally staying in the territory of Ukraine, as well as reached the age of 16 years or have not reached the age of 16 years, but who have arrived solo to Ukraine with education purposes – on the basis of the application forms, submitted in person OR have not reached the age of 16 years or recognized legally as incapable person – on the basis of application forms of the persons, mentioned in the paragraphs 2-13, Article 4, Law of Ukraine “On the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons”, to whom they have arrived for the purpose of family reunification;
How to obtain a temporary residence permit in Ukraine?
In accordance with Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine On Legal Status of the Foreigners and Stateless Persons the temporary residence permit is issued to:
– foreigners or stateless persons who, according to the law, have arrived in Ukraine for for the purpose of employment;
– foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of participation in technical assistance projects, registered according to the established procedure;
– foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of preaching and delivering religious instruction, carrying out religious rituals or other canonical activity, upon invitation of religious organizations and in agreement with a public authority that performed registration of this religious organization;
– foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of participating in the activity of branches, divisions, representative offices and other structural units of civil society (non-governmental) organizations of foreign states, registered according to the established procedure;
– foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of employment at representative offices of foreign business entities in Ukraine, registered according to the established procedure;
– foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of carrying out cultural, scientific or educational activity on the basis and according to the procedure established by international agreements of Ukraine or special programmes, a foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of participating in international and regional volunteer programmes or participating in the activity of organizations and institutions that engage volunteers on the basis of the Law of Ukraine on Volunteering, the information of which is present on the official website of Ministry of social policy of Ukraine;
– a foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of working as a correspondent or representative of foreign mass media outlets;
– a foreigner or stateless person who is the founder and/or participant and/or beneficiary owner (controller) of a legal entity registered in Ukraine and whose share of ownership or a foreign legal entity, the beneficiary (controller) of which is such foreigner or stateless persons, in the authorized capital of a Ukrainian legal entity is not less than 100 thousand euros at the official exchange rate established by the National Bank on the date of a foreign investment;
– a foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of study;
– foreigner or stateless person who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of family reunification with persons who are Ukrainian nationals or who during their legal stay on the territory of Ukraine in cases listed in parts three – thirteen of Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine on the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons, has married the citizen of Ukraine;
– a foreigner or stateless person, which have been released from Migrant Accommodation Centres for foreigners and stateless persons illegally staying in Ukraine on the basis of the court decision to cancel decision on their detention or forced expulsion from Ukraine, or those who prior to expiration of the maximum period of their stay in such Centres have not been expelled from Ukraine on the basis of absence of travel document, transport connection with their country of origin or other reasons outside their control.
The offers and prices indicated on the site are neither advertising nor an offer.
This article is for guidance only and do not replace individual legal advice. The use of this material in personal files without prior legal advice from a lawyer can cause you irreparable damage. The author does not guarantee the correctness, completeness, relevance or quality of the information provided. The author is not liable for damage resulting from the use of this article. This does not apply in cases where the damage was caused by intentional or gross negligence.
This content is protected by copyright. Use of materials posted on this site is allowed only with the written consent of the author. When using our materials, a link to this site is required.