Appealing against entry ban to Ukraine and removing information from databases.
In accordance with Article 13 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons” entry into Ukraine to a foreigner or stateless person is not allowed in the following circumstances:
– ensuring the national security or protection of public order;
– protection of health, rights and legitimate interests of residents of Ukraine;
– submitting false information or fake documents on the passport control on the border;
– submitting of forged, spoiled or not confirmed to the established standards someone else’s passport;
– violation of rules of crossing the state border of Ukraine, the customs rules, sanitary norms or rules at the border crossing point of Ukraine or failed to comply with the legal requirements of officials and officers of the state border guard institutions, revenue and assembly bodies and other bodies that control state border;
– if during the previous stay in the territory of Ukraine the foreigner or stateless person has failed to comply with court decision or administrative penalties or have other failed property obligations to the state, individuals or companies, including those connected with the previous deportation, including after the expiration of the prohibition of further entry into Ukraine;
– entry of the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine or the area of an anti-terrorist operation outside the control points of entry-exit.
Information about foreigner or stateless person shall be entered into the database of persons who according to the legislation of Ukraine are not allowed to enter Ukraine or temporarily restricted the right of departure from Ukraine.
The decision to ban the entry into Ukraine for a term of three years is taken by the central executive authority, which ensures the implementation of the state policy in the field of migration (the Migration Service of Ukraine), the Security Service of Ukraine or the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. In the case of failure to comply with the decision on the prohibition of entry into Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons are forbidden from entering Ukraine for a further period of ten years, which is added to part of the time limit for entry into Ukraine, which did not expire until the second decision on the prohibition ‘ride in Ukraine.
How to cancel an entry ban to Ukraine?
Oftentimes it is possible to cancel entry ban without going into long term litigation process, usually in such cases total processing time will not exceed several weeks. If you have entry ban to Ukraine and need qualified legal assistance you are welcome to contact our lawyer. We guarantee that the problem will be solved in shortest terms.
Free initial legal consultation
The cost of legal service is individual and depends on many aspects of the entry ban case.